07 April 2009

My Body is Wonderland


We got this afternoon
you got this room for two
one thing I've left to do
discover me
discovering you

one mile of every inch of
your skin like porcelain
one pair of candy lips and your bubblegum tongue

cause if you want love
we'll make it
swimming a deep sea of blankets
take all your big plans and break 'em
this is bound to be a while

your body is wonderland
your body is wonder -I'll use my hand
your body is wonderland

something 'bout the way the hair falls in your face
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase
you tell where to go and though I might leave to find it
I'll never let your head hit the bed without my hand behind it

you want love?
we'll make it
swimming a deep sea of blankets
take all your big plans and break 'em
this is bound to be a while

your body is wonderland

damn baby, you frustrate me
I know you're mine all mine all mine
but you look so good it hurts sometimes



entah kenapa hari ini lagu ini menjadi sangat dominan dalam hidup saya
selain karena saya mendengarkan lagu *versi accoustic nya dong biar suara John Mayer makin berasa dan mengena di hati. hahaha* ini hampir 7 jam non stop hari ini, lagu ini selalu membuat saya "terbang"
hahhahaa

everytime i heard this song, it felt like i was leaving my body and the real world and flew to my other world. in this my other world, every men that exsist was exactly the same as John Mayer in this song. a man who was madly in love with a woman and treats her like she was the air that he breathes.
cheesy emang, tapi please deeeehhh, perempuan mana sih yang ga kelepek-kelepek kalau dibuatin lagu kayak gini *sama John Mayer pula lagi*

so, i've been wishing that someday, there'll be a gentleman whose sing me this song and mean it like really really mean it.

ohya, masih berhubungan juga sama John Mayer,
jadi tadi saya lagi membaca-baca blog nya JM di Battle Studies, dan menemukan quote nya JM yang membuat saya tersenyum dan berkata "This is Good"
"You're not better than anybody else, but NOBODY is better than you"
keren kaaannnnn??
hahahhahahahahahaha


cuppps
.citra

2 komentar: